Tuesday, September 25, 2007

September '07 Meeting

I hope all who are able will come ready to share from their theological musings this summer as we gather at 7:00 PM this Thursday, September 27, at the Oldenburg apartment. If no one has anything to say (like that's even a possibility) we can at least try to come up with a name for our group. We tried to figure that out at the beginning of last year but it didn't get very far. I had proposed, after our discussion on epistemology, that we be called the C.S.C.E. (Christian Society for a Combinationalist Epistemology) but I was hardly serious. I promised to make T-shirts but their absence proves my commitment level to the idea. In any case, come if you can and, if you can't, then come next time. See you there.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Hey guys, I wish I could be there. But this way you'll have a pleasant time without disruption from a non-sensical heretic. Have fun.